Monday, March 18, 2013

Good Green Fun performs at Hard Rock on St. Patty's Day

Introducing Good Green Fun Band (better known as Good Clean Fun Band) Performing at the Hard Rock Cafe on St. Patty's Day 2013!!
 




 Amazing guys!  and AMAZING performers!
 


 Frankie Lees on the Keyboard and back up vocals

 Frank Funaro on the drums
 
 Mike Bruccoleri on lead vocals and guitar
 




 Mike Hartigan on the fiddle, tin whistle, and back up vocals





 Bob Abrams on lead guitar and back up vocals
 






 Mike on the harmonica



 Me and my rock... my mom was such a huge support to me on this night!
 
Showing off my "back stage pass" I got to wear all night for being the bands photographer... Felt like a rock star :-)

As always, I hope you enjoy this shoot! 
Until next time,
My AMAZING husband Scott and I <3
xoxoxox 

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE FABULOUS!! Great shots of the band at their best!! Thank you for being their photographer, you completed their night! SO proud of you!! Love you and your professionalism!! Highly recommend you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Ry you are amazing, you got some real nice shots of us.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I always have such an amazing time checking out your incredible photos! Can't wait to see the zoo pix! You are so talented!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete